1．Ultra-low power consumption, less than 25mA in receiving mode , less than 1uA in sleep mode .
2. The battery can be as supply (such as lithium batteries).
3. High sensitivity, high output power (up to 400mW or more at 3.6V)
4. 8 optional channels, optional communication rate.
5. Small size, easy installation, easy to embed user equipment.
6. The whole module has good shielding performance. When used in embedded, it can effectively prevent mutual interference between devices.
Wireless call system, wireless queuing machine, medical vessel;
Wireless POS, PDA;
Wireless data transmission, automated data acquisition system;
Wireless LED display, answering device, etc., intelligent transportation;
|Power supply D.C.||3.3v||3.3-5v|
|Specify when place order|
|Transmission distance||2Km||Line-of-sight, the height of antenna 1.5m|
|Dimension||49mm*23mm*10mm||Without Antenna connector|
1、When Module A transmits data and module B receives data
That is, the delay time that the terminal A (connected to the module A) sends data to the terminal B (connected to the B module) by wireless. Which be fixed to the time for transmitting 15 bytes. This time is related to the air baud rate, but not to the interface baud rate. details as follows:
That is, the time for converting from the receive state to the transmit state, or from the transmit state to the receive state. During this time (100us), the module cannot receive air data.